Left unattended, a leaking shower can cause extensive damage to the timber structure of a home. Mouldy plaster, rotting skirting or a damp smell are signs your shower is leaking. Shower leaks have several causes - The main factor being building movement. If the shower recess has not been sealed correctly to begin with or the sealants and grouts have degraded to the point of failing then water will penetrate beneath the tiles. Water which is trapped underneath tiles will eventually cause them to lose their adhesion with the substrate and lift. Prolonged water contact will also cause waterproofing membrane to crack and fail.
Our Shower Restoration & Re-Seal ProcessIncludes:
Remove all existing sealants from base, walls and shower screen. Remove wall and floor grout
Reseal wall/ floor junctions with high-grade sealant
Re-Grout walls and floor with colour-matched mould resistant grout
Seal and service taps (if necessary)
Re-seal shower screen
Apply penetrating sealer to entire shower recess
Why Choose Us ??
- Melbourne owned and operated. Deal with the technician that will be doing the work, not an office in another state or a commission based sales rep.
- We treat your home as if its our own. This means drop sheets down and shoes off when walking through your house.
- No call out fees. Free quotes in writing. Free plumbing tests
- Our Warranties are genuine. Only high quality products are used. We use epoxy, polyurethane or silicon as is appropriate for the job.
- Highly competitive pricing due to our being online based. We use the same products and methods as the big shower repair companies.
- We pride ourselves in being punctual to all appointments and completing jobs in a timely and efficient manner.